Join Evan on our April 26th Barbados Escape – See details
– NASM certified
– 5 years group fitness experience with Tone House, one of the hardest group gym experiences in the world
– Former Athlete: Football (American), Baseball and Diver
– Performix House trainer
– Theragun Athlete
– Cosmopolitan Magazine fitness contributor
– Wilhelmina Fitness Model
– HIIT Training
– Athletic Performance
– OCR training
– Muscle Up, Backflip, Flying push-up
Cheat Meal – Pizza or Nachos
Clean Meal – Chicken or Salmon with Brocoli or Kale Salad and Sweet Potato
Biggest goal you have achieved:
– Cover of Men’s Fitness Magazine
– Sign with a huge modeling agency
– Move to New York
– Star on a tv show
Who or what inspired you to do what you are doing now?
– My brother inspired me to get into modeling
– My friend Alonzo inspired me to get into Training
– Everyone else inspires me everyday to push my limits
What advice would you tell your younger self?
“Try Harder, Do More, Don’t sit back and let things come to you. Go out and get it done.”
What is your favourite part about Active Escapes?
– Building meaningful relationships/ bonds/ community
– The idea of traveling for work
– Doing something outside the norm
Favorite Active Escapes Location:
What are your travel tips?
– Research where you’re going/ watch videos/ figure out ways to be prepared for the environment you will be in
– Create a list of things you want to do or accomplish
– Create a list of things you need to bring
– If its for work, work hard. If its for vacation, RELAX. If its for both, work hard play hard.